Who Are We?
The “HECO” in HECOstix stands for Hand Eye Coordination. We seek to provide our customers with an opportunity to improve their quality of life through exercise and the development of their cognitive function. In 2015, CEO Joshua Broeker, while warming up for a flag football game, quickly realized the opportunity to develop his hand eye coordination to better assist in pulling the flags of his opponents and catching passes. He found traditional methods uninteresting, therefore, worked to develop the first edition of HECOstix, a spray painted, three-pronged PVC pipe device. After countless hours of personal testing (a few bloody knuckles, swollen fingers, and car dents as well), Josh sought ways to make the devise more durable and practical. Today, HECOstix are made of soft yet durable EVA foam. What started as a personal development opportunity has now transformed to a best in class, low impact, hand eye coordination trainer.
- H – Healthy living is paramount
- E – Exercise to enhance your body and mind
- A – Aspire to be the best
- L – Lead our customers down a path of goal achievement
- T – Thank our communities through charitable donation
- H – Help raise awareness regarding early childhood cognitive development, health, and wellness